WHAT WILL BE THE FALLOUT?
by David LaRocque
(Mar. 18, 2011) — The Hawaii Petition letter is a definitive and comprehensive statement of the constitutional concerns we all share with respect to the actions of the State of Hawaii and its officials in the matter of the apparently fraudulent 2008 U.S. presidential election.
Perhaps a similar letter should be directed to the President of the United States Senate and the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, including a copy of this letter, laying out the specific constitutional concerns of the people relating to the federal government in this matter. This would include the apparent corruption of the federal judiciary which has repeatedly denied to the people their vested legal right under the provisions of the United States Constitution to have a constitutionally-eligible individual serving in the office of president.
According to Chief Justice Marshall in Marbury v. Madison: “The government of the United States has been emphatically termed a government of laws, and not of men. It will certainly cease to deserve this high appellation if the laws furnish no remedy for the violation of a vested legal right.”
The people of this great nation have unarguably been denied a remedy in the laws to the denial of one of the most fundamental of our constitutionally-vested legal rights – the right to have legally-admissible verification that the person elected to serve in the office of president is, in fact, eligible to serve in that office under the terms of the United States Constitution.
Among the related subsidiary concerns raised by this matter at the federal level are the following:
1. An increasingly persuasive body of evidence has been accumulated indicating that the putative President of the United States has a history of membership in, and association with, entities known to be front organizations for the Communist Party of the USA, as well long and frequent association with individuals known to be past or present members of radical terrorist organizations which are dedicated to the overthrow of the American constitutional republic form of government. Furthermore, a number of these individuals have been appointed by this putative president to high-level positions in the government of the United States; while certain passages in his autobiography Dreams from My Father, together with numerous public statements made by Mr. Obama, indicate clearly his strong affinity to a Marxist political philosophy which is incompatible with the American system of government.
2. The putative president of the United States has admitted to a history of the use of illegal drugs. Circumstantial evidence exists indicating that this drug use continued to a time much later than previously admitted.
3. Documented evidence of long-standing Social Security fraud by Barack Obama, involving the use of a false Social Security number, provides overwhelming indications of felonious illegal activities on the part of Barack Obama. These activities may, in the best case, represent attempts to cover up a lack of documentation of U.S. citizenship. In the worst case, they could represent the tip of an iceberg of massive and serious financial fraud, as well as participation in fraudulent political candidacies and fraudulent oaths in connection with service in the Senate of the State of Illinois as well as the United States Senate.
Any one of these concerns, if raised in connection with a background investigation for a standard security clearance for access to classified information, would be disqualifying. Taken in combination, it is inconceivable that a person with these issues in his background, and one who objects vigorously to any attempt to seek additional information or to gain access to original documentation about his origins and background, could be allowed to serve in the highest office in the United States government.
4. The status of military operations conducted without proper legal authority should be a matter of the most serious concern at the highest levels, and in all branches, of the United States Government.
5. The status of high level appointments, including appointments to the United States Supreme Court, by an ineligible president, are of the most serious and urgent concern.
6. The fact that a decorated U.S. military officer was denied his constitutional rights to a fair trial and subjected to a kangaroo court-martial in order to preserve the cover-up of the constitutional ineligibility of the putative president of the United States is an alarming testament to the apparent corruption which has infected the United States Armed Services, and represents an outrageous affront to every person who has ever served in the uniform of a U.S. military service. This cannot stand.
The national security issues raised by these concerns are monumental and of the most urgent character.
Further delay, or continued failure, by the United States Congress to address this matter constitutes nothing less than the crime of treason by the entire United States Congress.
© 2011, The Post & Email. All rights reserved internationally, unless otherwise specified. To read more on our copyright restrictions, see our Copyright notice on the subheader of every page, along the left margin.