The Captain Rhodes(Taitz) v. Colonel MacDonald(Obama) Petition for Writ of Certiorari filed by attorney Orly Taitz in the Supreme Court of the United States which was distributed for the conference of January 7th, 2011 was denied. Below are the questions that was presented for review, including the full petition and the supplemental brief that were reviewed by the SCOTUS.
UPDATE 1: Attorney Taitz responds; The fight will go on. In an hour I will have to be in court for the case management conference on Damon Dunn case, I can’t write much right now, but I will file a motion for reconsideration. There will be appeals to the Committee on the Judiciary of Congress and International courts.
Both myself and my supporters are filing complaints about what was hapenning in the court of Judge Eduardo Robreno in PA. I have now 2 transcripts of the hearing with a clear evidence of tampering. Originally I got a transcript with a whole croos examination missing. After I went public I got the second transcript. I can see that not only 13 pages were added, but there are multiple other changes from around page 59. Sentences are added or removed. We have evidence of Judge Carter in CA completely changing his ruling and opinion after Obama planted one of his attorney’s as Carter’s clerk.
Now I have evidence of highly suspicious activity in several federal courts. If we don’t clean up corruption in the Judiciary, in the White House, citizens of this country will have no trust in the system and will take justice in their own hands. This is dangerous. -Source.
UPDATE 2: The Washington Times; High court rejects appeal from 'birther' leader -Source.
The petition was regarding the sanctions levied against atty Orly Taitz which were ordered by federal judge Clay D. Land in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia. The sanctions was then upheld by the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals. The status of the case can be viewed on the SCOTUS Docket here.
QUESTIONS THAT WERE PRESENTED FOR REVIEW
1. Does the ruling of the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals in Rhodes v. MacDonald violate the First and Fifth Amendments to the United States Constitution?
2. Does the ruling of the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals in Rhodes v. MacDonald conflict with the Supreme Court’s ruling in Offutt v. United States, 348 U.S. 11, 13 (1954).
3. Is a Federal Judge allowed to persecute a Civil Rights attorney and sanction her for merely bringing Civil rights violation cases to his court?
4. Are members of US military reduced to the level of slaves or serfs, if they are refused a hearing on the merits of their grievances in both military and federal courts and their attorneys are harassed and intimidated and verbally assaulted and insulted by a presiding Federal Judge?
5. Can a federal judge arbitrarily decide, what civil Rights violations case he wants to hear and which case he will not hear, and arbitrarily sanction a civil rights defender attorney for bringing to court a case that he doesn’t feel like hearing on the merits, as it is not beneficial for his career?
6. Should a federal judge forward a case to the jury for determination on issues of fact and law, when a case involves a president of the United States, his legitimacy and eligibility, which by default, affects the career of such judge?
7. Is the whole nation de facto reduced to the level of slaves or serfs, when one without valid vital records, without Social Security number of his own and without a valid long form birth certificate is able to get in the position of the President; and Congress is refusing to hear this issue, claiming that it is for the courts to decide and the courts are refusing to hear this issue, claiming that it is for the Congress to decide?
8. Should there be a decision from the Supreme court, clarifying legitimacy of US president or an order to the lower court to hear the issue on the merits?
9. What Constitutes “natural born citizen” according to Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution?
The full Petition embedded below. Previous reports on attorney Orly Taitz can be found here. Visit the Birther Vault for the long list of evidence against Obama & the Hawaii Department of Health and all of the people questioning Obama's eligibility; [http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2010/08/video-ltc-terry-lakins-attorney-on-cnn.html].
Captain Rhodes/Taitz v. Colonel MacDonald/Obama et al - United States Supreme Court - Petition for Writ of ...
Capt. Rhodes(Taitz) v MacDonald(Obama) - Supplemental Brief to Petition for Writ of Certiorari - U.S. Supre...
Captain Rhodes(Taitz) v. Colonel MacDonald(Obama) - Supreme Court Order List Page 6 - Denied - 1/10/2011
Obama Ineligible/Support LTC Terry Lakin - Wash Times Natl Wkly 2011-01-03 2 Pg Ctr Fold-pgs 20&21